Fresh off being voted the Most Innovative Insights Company in North America by Clients, Hotspex to speak about what keeps CMO’s up at night.
Shane’s talk at the MRIA will cover.
With CMO tenure shrinkage a near constant, what does the future of the marketing function hold?
- Will the CMO go extinct, being replaced by Chief Growth Officers?
- What is the impact of this on long-term brand building?
- What is the impact on the career trajectories for marketers?
- What does all this mean for the insights business?
- How do current CMOs want their insights served up?
- How will the requirements for successful insights leaders change in the coming years?
- Where are the emergent opportunities in insights going to reveal themselves?
Shane has had the privilege of interviewing many sitting and recently-departed CMOs to find answers to these questions. Shane will give a provocative talk that will help all stakeholders of the insights industry understand what the future holds.
Three Takeaways from Shane’s Talk:
- The future of marketing straight from the CMO’s lips.
- What is keeping CMOs up at night that insights professionals can help with.
- How CMOs are looking for insights professionals to evolve in the future.
Founder and CEO, Hotspex
Former Chair of the MRIA
As founder and CEO of Hotspex, Shane has surrounded himself with talented marketing and behavioural scientists to build innovative award-winning methodologies, while working with 15 of the top 20 global advertisers in over 30 countries.
In recent years, Shane and his team have launched cutting-edge implicit measurement tools, and Hotspex has been voted among the top 20 global most innovative insights consultancies for three years in a row.
With over 11,20 followers on LinkedIn, Shane’s opinion of the future of marketing, insights, and advertising is sought after by senior marketers around the world. His passions are for super-cool, tech-driven new ideas, the future of MR, and his wife and three young sons.